Riding on its extensive cinema industry, which produces one of the largest number of films in India, the government of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh is keen to use the latest technological innovations in the industry to create skill development and employment opportunities for its youth. "We are planning to set up a GAME city which will serve as the hub for Gaming, Animation, ...
Music reality TV show "Britain's Got Talent" contestant Maarty Broekman says he wants to make music with judge Alesha Dixon. The eccentric Dutchman auditioned shirtless - he came dressed in a red leather jacket and sequinned leather trousers. He impressed the judges when he sang classic tune "Backdoor Lover". "Maybe Alesha and I can write music together. I'll wait for that day, after I win the ...
Singer Kesha attended the Billboard Music Awards 2013 in a little black dress, but without an underwear. She says it was a conscious decision. "I'm rolling with my by out. It's a different look for me. I like to mix it up," eonline.com quoted the singer as saying. "I wanted to be really naked in every sense of the word, so I went bare with the makeup, bare with the by," she ...
Singer Peter Andre is hunting for two houses - one for his work and the other for his children. "I've decided to buy two new homes - a flat in London and then a house with lots of land between where I live now and Brighton," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying. "The reason for this is that I'd like somewhere to spend time with the kids out in the country, within easy reach of their school," ...
Hollywood actor Michael Douglas says it is tough filming love scenes for any movie because everybody judges them. He has shot a gay love scene with actor Matt Damon in his forthcoming film Steven Soderbergh's "Behind the Candelabra". The 68-year-old believes that the cast, crew and eventually moviegoers are more critical of love scenes because everyone can relate to the acts, as opposed to ...
Silent Running [DVD]
Some three decades after its unsuccessful theatrical release and later elevation to cult status, Douglas Trumbull's Silent Running is terribly dated, but still intriguing didactic science fiction. Taking place in the early years of the 21st century, it posits a time in which all plant life on earth has been destroyed, and the only remaining traces of vegetation are in carefully nurtured for ... ...
Actress Heather Graham loves how singer Gwen Stefani experiments with style. "I love watching what Stefani wears. She's adventurous and looks like she's having fun. I really enjoy people who are perky and don't care. She just goes for it, marching to her own drum and having fun with clothes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying. The 43-year-old actress will be seen in "Hangover ...
Singer Chris Brown is reportedly "growing close" to retail heiress Chloe Green. The two have been spending time together. "Green met Brown last year when he serenaded her at her dad's 60th birthday party. She was always a big fan and thinks he's really hot," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying. "After he split with Rihanna and she split from Marc (Anthony), they've been spending more time ...
Miley Cyrus has stripped off to a sexy and revealing swimsuit to promote her comeback single. The singer, who appears in a promo shot for new track 'We Can't Stop', can be seen posing seductively in a black plunging one-piece while staring sideways at the ground, the Sun reported. The 20-year-old beauty announced the title of the song, which is from her upcoming fourth studio album and ...
Justin Bieber's hit single 'Baby' has helped him beat Sir Elton John to the title of the highest-certified song in US history. The singing sensation's famous track, which has gone platinum 12-times since its release in 2010, has won over the Rocket Man's 'Candle in the Wind/Something About the Way You Look Tonight', which went 11 times platinum in 1997, Contactmusic reported. The teen icon's ...
Michael Jackson's personal physician Conrad Murray, who is currently serving time for involuntary manslaughter, never received any money from the superstar's concert promoters as the late singer died before signing on the medic's contract. Murray's employment conditions have come under heavy scrutiny as the King of Pop's mother, Katherine Jackson, has allegedly claimed that Aeg executives were ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort
Only 20 miles from Kono International Airport on the Big Island of Hawaii. Access is easy, just turn left at ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Europe SunEurope Sun | All the News from Europe
The Sun covers all of Europe, and we are not talking about the weather. The Europe Sun is a major source of news for Europeans everywhere. People every day turn to the Europe Sun for breaking regional news, as well as stories from the vast number of countries and key cities in Europe. The online newspaper also brings you news coverage from the international scene, and business news and reports from the financial markets. There is a news poll regularly updated with votes on topics making the news. European and world sports cater to the sporting fans, and there are news articles about travel, lifestyle, stories on seniors and more. Weather forecasts are live. Covering Europe is no easy task, but The Europe Sun makes it look so. You can buy a newspaper in each city, or even the occasional regional newspaper, or you can look to the Europe Sun. Every day you will find news headlines from European countries Switzerland, Spain, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Russia, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Hungary and Greece. Of course there is a heap more. Get the big stories from Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam, Brussels, Athens, Berlin, Dublin, Monte Carlo, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Stockholm, Geneva, and Zurich. Whether in Europe, on your way to, or from, this great land, go via The Sun.
Russian counter-terrorism agents have foiled a terrorist attack on Moscow, killing two of the plotters and arrested another.
The National Anti-Terrorism Committee said the terrorist group was located in a house in the town of Orekhovo-Zuyevo, east of the capital.
According to the BBC, the suspects are said to be Russian citizens who had undergone training in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region.
Unnamed official sources told Russian news agencies the group had planned to target a mass event in central Moscow.
All the three terrorists were Muslims and had been under observation for a month, a source said, adding that they had been trained in North Waziristan, a mountainous region of north-west Pakistan and a stronghold of Taliban and al-Qaeda-linked militants.
The authorities are investigating possible links between the suspects and the militant Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, the source said. (ANI)
- Barloworld sells Belgian business
- Research and Markets Belgium Expected to Grow More Briskly Than It Did During 2001-2012 and Reach an Estimated $633 ...
- Lepchenko wins three-setter in Brussels Open
- Business news and markets Business news and markets as it happened - May 20 2013
- EU arms second front in China trade war with Huawei probe
- Drinking alcohol during puberty makes you addicts
- Justin Biebers monkey to become German property
- The German Bund closed near opening levels
- Ethiopia Germany Supports Ethiopias Agriculture Sector
- Germanys $835 million blunder
- Man held for sexually assaulting girlfriend in Italy
- AC Milan seize Champions League spot on last day
- Armani wont use cash pile for Italian acquisitions
- Italian-speaking conman on the loose in SA
- Emirati art gains permanent home at Venice Biennale
- Andhra markets GAME city at Cannes
- Depardieu to open restaurant in Russian city
- Justin Timberlake is in demand on Cannes red carpet
- Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton trapped in swatting incident again
- Chubbier Keanu Reeves almost unrecognisable at Cannes Film Festival
- The Netherlands fifth best Western European country to invest in
- Top-level speed skating must stay in Friesland says champion Kramer
- Dutch bid for GB sailors
- Azerbaijani chess player beats Dutch rival in international tournament
- DSCA Notifies Congress of Netherlands F-16 Training
- Spain not yet on Brazils level Iniesta
- Barca celebrate title in front of fans
- Sports Real Madrid confirm Mourinho exit
- LULAC Ban on Spanish in sports is disturbing
- The Troika are back in Madrid today
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Europe Sun headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Poland Shale Boom Falters as State Targets Higher Taxes Energy
- SocGen Joins UniCredit in Warsaw as Equity Sales Surge
- Fitch Affirms Polands BRE Bank BRE Leasing BRE Bank Hipoteczny at A Outlook Stable
- Boruch Spiegel Who Battled Nazis in Warsaw Ghetto Uprising Dies at 93
- Warsaw graduation goes as planned with new leader