cuisine in Las Vegas is one thing - but how about dinner suspended on a platform 180-feet in the air? That's the table that Kelley Jones set last week when he and partners broke ground for Dinner in the Sky, opening this summer, just due west of the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by a similar concept in Europe, Dinner in the Sky straps 22 hungry and adventurous eaters, along with a very careful ...
If you've ever been led astray by Siri or her ilk - and by now, what smart phone user hasn't? - you'll relate to a new survey that says 63% of GPS-using U.S. drivers say the navigating device has given ...
The old saying, ';Boys will be boys,'; has never rung so true. How would you feel if you had just returned home at 1:30 a.m. from a two-month trip through Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines wanting nothing more than to sleep in your own bed, only to discover your entire room had been transformed into a pink, princess wonderland equipped with glittery furniture, a dollhouse and ...
Jun 18, 2013 2:26pm What says a lifetime of marital bliss? Nothing but bacon if you are Adrienne Dunvan and Eddie Quinones, the California couple who were married Sunday at the Big Bite Bacon Fest at the San Diego County Fair. Dunvan and Quinones of Vista, Calif., won their bacon-filled marriage ceremony and reception through a contest sponsored by the festival that promised an affair filled ...
tourism said. "We have regulated our foreign investment law, which is very user-friendly to international investors," U Htay Aung, minister of hotels and tourism, told China Daily. Singapore and Thailand now top the list of foreign investors in Myanmar's tourism ...
In "Bowfinger," Steve Martin plays the title character, Bobby Bowfinger, a struggling wannabe producer who is trying to get his first picture off the ground. This movie is a science fiction epic called "Chubby Rain," so named because the aliens come to earth in raindrops. With just over $2,000 and a crew that includes his accountant-turned-screenwriter and a group of illegal Mexicans, Bowfinger i ... ...
You may think that the endless security lines at the airport are torturous - but they are child’s play compared with what heretics and criminals faced in the Middle Ages. Medieval torture was used both to extract confessions and to punish the convicted before execution. Torturers had a huge tool kit with which to practice their bleak black art. Nowadays, ridiculous torture exhibits are ...
Le BOURGET, France - Air New Zealand's new livery was front and center at the Paris Air Show this week, but that's not the primary reason the carrier's Airbus A320 was on display. The Airbus A320 ...
What to do with the family dog when vacation time comes is a common conundrum. Most dogs end up in a kennel. Some with a family friend. Just one will end up on a $73,000 luxury vacation of its own. In conjunction with the Paw Seasons luxury dog hotel in Bristol, ...
Carnival is blaming BAE Systems for the damage, according to Mobile's Press-Register Cruise giant Carnival is suing the Alabama shipyard that took in the Carnival Triumph earlier this year after it lost power at sea, Mobile's ...
"The Safety Chick" Kathleen Baty shows off a variety of products you can use to protect your family while on vacation, such as a passport made with material that ensures thieves can't access your personal information, a cell phone hot spot to prevent browsing the web on public Wi-Fi and door anchors to avoid a hotel ...
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
Venetian Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
In the middle of the Strip, and opposite the Mirage and Treasure Island is the Venetian, adjacent to its sister ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
Europe SunEurope Sun | All the News from Europe
The Sun covers all of Europe, and we are not talking about the weather. The Europe Sun is a major source of news for Europeans everywhere. People every day turn to the Europe Sun for breaking regional news, as well as stories from the vast number of countries and key cities in Europe. The online newspaper also brings you news coverage from the international scene, and business news and reports from the financial markets. There is a news poll regularly updated with votes on topics making the news. European and world sports cater to the sporting fans, and there are news articles about travel, lifestyle, stories on seniors and more. Weather forecasts are live. Covering Europe is no easy task, but The Europe Sun makes it look so. You can buy a newspaper in each city, or even the occasional regional newspaper, or you can look to the Europe Sun. Every day you will find news headlines from European countries Switzerland, Spain, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Russia, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Hungary and Greece. Of course there is a heap more. Get the big stories from Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam, Brussels, Athens, Berlin, Dublin, Monte Carlo, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Stockholm, Geneva, and Zurich. Whether in Europe, on your way to, or from, this great land, go via The Sun.
A court in Rome Tuesday sentenced a young Romanian woman to four years in prison on attempted murder charges after she abandoned her newborn baby inside a toilet in a restaurant.
Andreia Grancea, 21, gave birth to the baby in the restaurant in Rome in December last year.
She fled the scene, and the baby was rescued by two girls who entered the toilet minutes later.
The case is similar to the Chinese baby who survived in May after being flushed down a squat lavatory by his 22-year-old single mother.
- Norman retires from professional tennis
- RHJI shareholders vote to go ahead with BHF Bank bid
- Belgian fast food chain creates Homer Simpson-themed menu
- Belgium King Albert’s ‘Disowned Natural Daughter’ Delphine Boel Seeks Recognition in Court
- AXA Belgium takes Befimmo stake in return for Antwerp building
- Motorists happy to take longer route to avoid traffic stress
- Merkel says US helped foil terror plot but questions NSA surveillance programme
- Schalke signs midfielder Clemens
- Soon a car that makes stopping at traffic lights history
- Assad Warns Europe Will Pay the Price for Arming Rebels
- Putin Obama agree to push for Syria talks in Geneva
- Zurich Hotel Invites Guests to Live Life to Discover During Renaissance Hotels Global Day of Discovery
- Paramount srtikes deal to distribute Swiss-made films in Germany
- Swiss lawmakers reject deal to end tax dispute with U.S.
- UPDATE 3-Swiss parliament stalls progress of U.S. tax deal
- Woman jailed in Italy for dumping baby in toilet
- Italian jihadist killed in Syria
- Pray for people youre angry with Pope
- Coaching in China big challenge for Eriksson
- UAE Italy discuss bilateral relations
- Aspen seeks to acquire GSK thrombosis drug and plant
- Spanish cyclist Rodriguez eyes Tour de France crown
- Paris Jacksons suicide attempt reignites family feud
- Oz woman develops French accent after suffering head injury in car accident
- Mexico to discuss deals worth $150 mn at Paris Air Show
- Structural doping in Dutch cycling Dutch minister
- Teen Dutch footballers father convicted for kicking match official to death
- Airbnb says its Amsterdam tourists spend more stay longer
- Malisse ousts Ferrer on grass in Netherlands
- Rotterdam family loses home in fire
- Spanish cyclist Rodriguez eyes Tour de France crown
- Martinez new Valladolid boss
- Baffled Liverpool to tell Suarez to stop Madrid pronouncements and make transfer request
- Ronaldo urged to stay on at Real till June 2015 before making possible Man U move
- India Seeks Co-operation With Argentina In United Nations Other Multilateral Forums
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Europe Sun headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Cameron announces plans for biggest trade deal in history between EU and US
- Berlin Program Helps Minorities Enter Workforce
- Can Obamas Berlin Speech Match John F. Kennedys and Ronald Reagans
- Video Yes We Scan- protest in Berlin ahead of Obama visit
- Warsaw council okays nuisance owner list